1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
SC FOY USERS USE sc-foy.com AT THEIR OWN RISK. Please take appropriate measures to protect your safety and privacy when using the application. By entering you agree to hold neither the owners, nor anyone affiliated with SC Foy responsible or liable for any circumstance resulting from a swap or communication connected with the use of sc-foy.com.
All material displayed via the Service is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, all the members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
1.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
1.2 liability for any products or services bought or sold using the Service, for any damage to products during transit, or for any misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by persons using the Service;
1.3 liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, or bodily harm incurred by any user in connection with the Service or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Service, any websites linked to on the Service and/or any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of profits, income, business, savings, goodwill, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data;
1.4 liability for any losses resulting from the use or the inability to use the Service or messages received of transactions entered into through the Service or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of members’ transmissions of data in circumstances;
1.5 liability if we are unable to provide the Service for any reason.
1.6 liability due to any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Service by any third party
1.7 liability due to any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service.
1.8 liability due to any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising.
2. YOUR ELIGIBILITY & CONDUCT
2.1 By using our Service, you declare that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and are at least 18 years old.
2.2 You are solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through the Service. You must ensure that your participation in the swapping of products and services does not violate any applicable law or regulation or third party right, including checking that you are entitled to swap the relevant item. In particular, you may not swap anything which is illegal, which requires a license to buy or sell (for instance firearms, alcohol or pharmaceutical drugs) or which requires you to obtain an export license.
2.3 You must not transmit through the Service any material (a) that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise
objectionable, (b) that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, (c) that gives rise to civil liability and/or (d) that otherwise breaches any applicable law or regulation or third party right. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer system or the computer systems of any other member. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS AND OPERATING RULES
3.1 We may change the Terms at any time. All amended Terms shall automatically be effective immediately. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms or the new operating rules you must not continue to use the Service or the Site.
4.1 We and/or our affiliates are the owners or the licensees of all intellectual property rights of the Service. All such rights are strictly reserved. You may not use any material from the Service for any purpose other than to use the Service.
4.2 From time to time we will send you service emails and information regarding your account and new features on the Service. By using the Service you are giving your permission for SC FOY to send these emails to your registered email address.
4.3 The Service may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of those sites, and accept no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
4.4 You must not frame the Service on any other site.
4.5 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Service, and for ensuring that all persons who access the Service through your internet connection are aware of the Terms, and that they comply with them.
4.6 We reserve the right to re-categorize or delete any swaps that are incorrectly categorized or that we deem offensive or inappropriate in content.
4.7 We may change or withdraw any swap or part of the Service, or refuse you access to the Service at any time if we consider it necessary.
4.8 The Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on the SC FOY website and that are collected through the SC FOY website, hereafter referred to as “our service”. This includes but is not limited to name, address, telephone number, email address, nickname, password, gender, posting material, and friends list. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our service;
• a record of any correspondence with you;
• your responses to our requests to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• details of which products and services you are interested in, and which products and services you swap;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
2. Usage of information
We may use your personal information collected to help us to:
• identify the validity of users;
• email users of our service to confirm that they have registered with us;
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you
and for your computer; and make our site easier for users, involving the collection of information on: browser type (e.g. Navigator, Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g. Macintosh, Windows), IP address and Internet domain (e.g. Demon, AOL);
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• notify you about changes to our service;
• allow questions about swaps and acceptance and rejection of offers to be forwarded;
• contact users when required; and
• allow us to mail users with information about our service and similar services, and the services and products of carefully selected companies (as explained below).
• we may pass the information that we collect about you to other carefully selected companies whose products and services we think may be of interest to you. Please remember you may unregister from this service at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, any ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries.
• we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• in the form of aggregated information about our users in order to provide them with data about target audiences.
3. Collected Information from Cookies
4. Data Storage
5. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via the contact form on our website: http://authenticluxurygoods.com/contact_us.php. Our service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.